Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Just Chillin'


Music listening to: Sing A Song by Earth,Wind and Fire (classic R&B)


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:40am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning after she returns from swimming. Any plans for today?


The coffee is good and the danish that I am having along with it is too! Yes, Elise came through with some very tasty ones from Lutz Bakery. Well, I am going to have my ears lowered this morning out at the airbase, so I can look dashing and distinguished for our trip, smile!


We had a very nice dinner out with Mum at Bistro 44. It was packed and that is a good sign for an eatery don't you think? Mum had the chicken and dumplings, Elise had the Maui Maui and I had meatballs and spaghetti. We shared a bottle of red from Argentina that was rather good and it was 14% with a kick. We all had coffee and Mum had ice cream with chocolate sauce and sliced almonds. A great evening.


We returned home and we worked on crossword puzzles for a while until Elise hit the pillows. I checked on Chris after Marv left for the night and I grabbed a pillow myself. We are going to have take out from Panda Express for dinner while we watch our Wildcats play Washington State. Go Cats!


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and a great weekend.

Later..................


Jeanne,we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a wonderful day.


Loraine, we came up with words for the crossword puzzles that are not even in a dictionary, smile. Another margarita por favor!


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Sis, have a good one in the (A)


Jane and John, be careful out there.


Flo and John, have a good day.


Ross, what is new down under?


Rosie, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...