Monday, October 11, 2010

Good Night

Good Night



Well another Monday has come and gone. It has been a peaceful day. Chris and I relaxed, watched TV, took a walk , and we just chilled. How was your day? Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was great. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and hot coffee. We watched a couple of episodes of Mash with Chris as well.



I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. I have a few errands to take care of tomorrow while Kecia is here caring for Chris. I enjoyed video chatting with Marcie today, it was a lot of fun and I hope that we will get a chance to do it more often. It was a lot of fun.



Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful and peaceful night.

Cheers...............



Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well and feel better.



Rosie you are on a roll.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...