Friday, October 8, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, we just got back from eating dinner at Cody's Beef and Beans with Mum. The food was great, but we were all stuffed to the gills, even me, smile. Mum had chicken fingers and fries. Elise and I had the T-bone specials. Elise had a baked potato and I had the fries. Elise had a salad and I had the clam chowder.


We shared a carafe of Burgundy like we always do and it was good. Mum had coffee and a huge brownie topped with ice cream. We had to be rolled out to the car, we were about to explode. We took Mum home and we worked on our crossword puzzles for a short while. Elise gave up the ghost and she hit the sheets. I will be more than glad to follow after Marv leaves and I check on Chris.


We hope that your day has been a good one? Sleep well and have a great weekend.

Prost................


Marcie, Jet, good night.


Shoo Shoo, good to hear from you today.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...