Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has come to close and I am glad that this one is ending. I haven't been feeling that well today and I am still not much better. I got my errands ran, all except one and I hope to get that done tomorrow.


I am glad that Kecia was here today to care for Chris. After Kecia left for the day Chris and I rested, relaxed and chilled. I got on the futon and I listened to the radio with Chris, I needed the rest. I do hope that I am able to get some sleep tonight. A repeat of last night would not be good at all.


Elise prepared dinner this evening and it was good. We had ham steak, butternut squash, tomatoes, and red peppers. I just nibbled at it because my appetite has taken a vacation to somewhere. I am downing lots of water though and that fills me right up, smile. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is going to play bridge at her Mom's house.


Well, I had better go and get Chris settled for the night. Have a nice evening and remember tomorrow is Hump Day.

Cheers..................


Tiger, Jet, Marcie have a wonderful night.


Marcie, I enjoy our time on Vid HD. After I finish my errands tomorrow let's see if we can hook up, OK?


Ross, great questions!


Mary and Bob, how are things?


JT, did you receive your bike payment today?


Loraine, I will give it my best to catch those zzzzzz's that Elise always gets, smile.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...