Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


Good Morning,


Mood: Restless


Music listening to: Erotic City by Prince


How goes it so far? I started the day off at 5:30am. Elise is still knocking out those zzzzz's, but she will be up and about soon. Elise didn't sleep well last night due to her legs were bothering her. She will see the doctor tomorrow about her surgery recovery.


We are going to go out for breakfast this morning if Elise feels up to it. Any plans for today? I haven't had any coffee yet some things are a little out of sorts,smile. We may also go to the movies this afternoon as well. Do you have any plans?


Well, I had better go and check on Elise to see if she is still counting those zzzz's. Kecia is here caring for Chris this morning. Have a good Thursday and be careful out there.

Later.............


Jeanne, we miss you.


Erika, I got your email about trying to catch one another on Vid Id in the mornings. I saw you on this morning but I had to go to do a few things. I will hook up with you though real soon.


Tiger, Jet how are you feeling this morning?


Marcie, what is up? Are you awake yet?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Susie, how are things going?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...