Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF


Good Morning


Mood: Thinking Oktoberfest


Music listening to: Nada, dogs barking


TGIF!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am. Elise is still sailing down a lazy river but she will hit some rapids and that will get her day started. Any plans for today? We are going out for dinner with Mum too Cody's Beef and Beans this evening. Other than that no plans at all.


Elise and I went to the movies yesterday to see Nanny McPhee the Return and it was pretty good and we were surprised that Emma Thompson directed the movie. It was funny. After the movie we went to BJ's for dinner and it was very good. It is the first time that we went there. We sat out on the patio and we watched the traffic and new pavement being put down on Broadway. Elise and I shared a wings that were really good. Elise ordered a gluten free pizza and I had a pizza with pepperoni. I wash mine down with a beer called Piranha has a matter of fact I had two of then they were good. Elise had two Redbridge beers that are gluten free and they are good too. For dessert we shared a root beer drink that was very good and a peach drink that was very good.


After dinner we stopped in Barnes and Noble to get a crossword puzzle dictionary to aid us when we get stuck on one or two of them. We returned home and Elise called it a night and I checked my email and then I called it a night as well. Kecia was caring for Chris for the evening and she stayed overnight. We heard from JT and he seems to be doing OK in Tempe at Grad School.


Well, I had better go to see what the dogs are barking at. Have a good Friday and a safe weekend.

Later....................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, enjoy your trip.


Marcie, Jet, have a good day. Jet, I hope that you are feeling better today?


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Loraine, what is up for the weekend?


Joe, I see that you are away but I am sure that you are having a good time. Thanks for the postcard.


Flo and John, have a great day.


Jane, what is up for today and the weekend?


Sis, have a good weekend in the (A)


Monna, how are you doing?


Rory, what is new in Fallen?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...