Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hump Day!!




Good Morning




Mood: Soaked




Music listening to: Fun by the Daze Band




Happy Hump Day!! I started this Hump Day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is floating day a lazy river this morning but she will be on dry land soon and off to the races. Any plans for today? Nothing so far but it is early. The coffee is good and I am thinking about a danish or two this morning.




Elise brought back some meatloaf and mashed potatoes wit veggies last night when she returned from her book club meeting at the Blue Willow. It was delicious and I had a nice glass of red to get it all down. For dessert I had a Klondike bar that was excellent. What would you do for a Klondike bar? Smile!




Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris and I will begin my nest reading assignment for my Psych class. This lecture will be on Morals and Morality. I should be interesting, and the reading assignment is long. All of chapter 14, man that is a lot of page turning.




Well, I had better tend to Chris, have a good Hump Day and stay safe out there.


Later.................




Jeanne, we miss you.




Tiger,Marcie, Jet, how are you feeling today sisters?




Rosie, you are on a roll, keep it up.




Steph, have a good trip to NJ.




Shoo Shoo, what is shaking?




Loraine, let's get this day started.




Jane, are you floating down the street yet?




Joe and Mary, have a good one.




Sis, what is new in the (A)?








No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...