Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, it has been Monday alright. We were under a wind storm/dust storm watch and the winds really were blowing like crazy. The trees were blowing like crazy and I took a video of it and I sent it to a few of my epals. I am sorry that everyone was not able to view it. The winds past and we had no damage except it bent the flag holder bracket with the flag in it. I took the flag down and I repaired the holder.


Elise getting better daily. She played bridge this morning and she felt fine. She is not playing bridge tonight to be safe and not overdo things. We had a nice dinner of soup, tomatoes, red peppers, and I had a cheese sandwich to go along with it.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is getting rid of some of her email. After that she will hit the sheets to rest up. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.

Cheers.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.


Rosie, you are still on a roll today.


Jane and John, good night.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

That was quite a wind!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...