Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Pillow Talked! Red Light Special! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Holiday by Madonna

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?





   The coffee is good and I will have an English Muffin with egg and Canadian bacon for breakfast.

    It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Birds are chirping, coyotes howling, fur-babies snoring, smile! Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris while we are away on stay-cation.

   I will be preparing my world famous "Tuna Jalapeno Dip" this morning to take along with us on this stay-cation. We will also be taking along our laptop so we can play video games while we are grubbing on the tuna dip. I hope we have enough "Frito Scoops"?

   I have to run an errand this morning. While we are away we are going to hit up the DDC so I can pick up my birthday perks and gift. Cha Ching! Hopefully, smile!

   Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a great Hump Day.

Buon Giorno Mi Amica.....Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling this morning? Did you get any sleep?

3 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll be listening for the Cha Chings!

jessie said...

Thanks Girlfriend.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Luck Jessie,
You and Elise have a great time and rest up as well.
Mary & Bob

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...