Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Refreshed! Frisky!

Music listening to: If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up this morning like a Pop Tart out of a toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a sausage, egg and cheese croissant for breakfast. Hey,it is raining this morning here in Tucson. It may put a damper on my plans to paint some more of Chris's house. I also need to cover a few more windows as well. We will see how it goes. 

   I am going to attack the treadmill a bit later this morning as well. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. While he is here I will get a few errands done and I will make a trip out to the air base. So it is going to be a busy day.

  Hey, my playmate and I had a fantastic time in Phoenix, Gilbert and Mesa. Our room at the Holiday Inn and Suites was great and we owe all of that praise to my brother Herman. Thank you so very much.

  Our time spent with Sheila and family was priceless. We enjoyed a great meal at the "Rose and Crown" in downtown Phoenix. The food was very good and plentiful. After dinner we strolled over to the "Comerica Theater" to see Bill Maher. The theater was packed to the ceiling. His show was excellent and we were rolling with laughter in the aisles. A wonderful evening. It was a plus to ride the light rail around the city.

   We also enjoyed sleeping in as well. We met up with Sheila and Teresa at "Crackers" for breakfast. We have dined here before and the food was a good as ever. We said our good-byes and gave thanks to Sheila and Teresa. We checked out and headed for Tucson.







   We got home unpacked and we went to the movies to see "Boss". This movie is hilarious and it is a must see. Later in the evening Elise and I went to Home Depot to pick up more paint and supplies.

   We also went to "Village Inn" for dinner that was very good. Elise picked up a lemon supreme pie for Chris. It is his favorite.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Tricky Tuesday.  Jayne, thank you for caring for Chris while we were away.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...