Saturday, February 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Confident! Wizardly!

Music listening to: PYT by MJ!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave again and I just checked on her and I may have to send in a search party to locate she can start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Cappuccino and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  I am caring for Chris today up until Sister Jayne arrives this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have to take care of one task this morning. She also reminded me that I have to get the "Wizard" set up for the defeat of my fidanzata.. Even Alexa, knows who is going to don the "Wizard" hat this evening. Have you ever heard of a "Wizardess? I don't think so! We are going to have a good filling dinner at "Tito and Pep" before my fidanzata begs for mercy. Ya, ya!

  We enjoyed a very nice dinner with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at Senae Thai Bistro. The food and the service is excellent there. Here are a few pics from last night.

FRIED BANANAS AND ICE CREAM

MY PLAYMATE WAS CONFUSED SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS AT KFC!

A GOOD LODI RED AT ALMOST 16% ALC WILL DO THIS TO YOU!

MY SHORTY'S DINNER

AMAZED AT THE SIZE OF THE PORTIONS.

MIO PLATE!

MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO

CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING!

SHOO SHOO'S PLATE!


  After dinner we hit up the "Fox Theater" to see a tribute band treat us to the music of "Roy Orbison". The theater was packed and the music was very good. We even enjoyed the people dancing and shaking their groove thang in the aisle. A very good concert and we were in the third row. A wonder evening. Thanks for joining us Shoo Shoo.










  Hey my shorty just completed here latest #Hide Tucson Rock and it is very good. She is going to hold on to this one for awhile before she passes it along to Sheila and Dave. We left one #Hide Tucson Rock at Senae Thai Bistro last night. It is one that I picked up from the Cortez location. It is very nice.

ELISE'S LATEST #HIDE TUCSON ROCK


WE LEFT THIS ONE  AT SENAE THAI BISTRO


 Well, I had better check on Chris and I will get him settled before I make my way over on the east side. Have a great weekend and enjoy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sister Jet, I hope that you like the pics from the concert?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Jeanne, what is up for today? How about those Lady Cat's?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Monna, give a shoutout to everyone?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Wizard!!!!!! said...

SEI PRONTA FIDANZATA?

Loraine said...

Sono nato pronto a indossare un mantello e un cappello. Preparati per la lotta della tua vita!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...