Saturday, February 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J!

  Buon fine Settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be downed a bit later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  It is a good thing I decided not to wash the "Green Lady yesterday. Yes, it is raining here in the valley of Tucson. It looks like it may stick around today.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of all I need to get done today, to include a drive over to the east side.

  We are all packed and ready to make our way to Gilbert, AZ to visit with Sheila and Dave. We are going to see Bill Maher and we are looking forward to it. We are sure that he will dwell on the state of our political climate, smile! We will return on Sunday.

  My shorty and I are having a very good time with #Hide Tucson Rocks. It is a very good group on Facebook. We are amazed at all of the talent that is here in Tucson. My playmate is working on one that is going to be fantastic. She may not be able to let it go.

  Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great fine settimana and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Hey, Deb and Sharon you got a Tucson rock? Really? What did you think?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Suona molto bene. Non bevo peperoni ripieni da anni. Sono content che ti piaccia l'ultima roccia. Elise sta lavorando su uno che e fantastic. Buon fine settimana? Qualche piano?

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora che tu mi parli dello spettacolo di Bill Maher e veda il nuovo rock. Divertiti!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...