Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing? It is still very windy here in Tucson and it is a bit cold I must say.

My playmate is at the gym right now and Rosemary is here caring for Chris. She is not feeling well and I may have to take over for today.

I just dropped off this Hide A Rock at "Sweet Peas" house. It was so good to see her and Papa John.

SWEET PEA!


I also dropped off Elise's latest rock and I picked up these two beauties. We are having a good time with this. I also picked up a bag of rocks from "Home Depot" while I was out running errands. 

I PICKED  UP THESE BEAUTIES!

DELIVERED ELISE'S LATEST AT CORTEZ






I am going to take over with Chris's care so Rosemary can go home. She has a kidney infection. Hope she feels better real soon because kidney infections are very painful.

Hope that you Humper is going well for you?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...