Monday, February 10, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you doing? Did your Monday go well? I took it slow and easy today and I kept my ears and eyes wide open.

I was home bound for most of the day and I was glad because I needed the me time to myself today.

Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie as always. It puts him in a zone the he enjoys it. Hey we are being rained on big time right now and it smells and sounds good.

My shorty prepared homemade waffles for dinner with chicken, and eggs. We got it down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in her office on her Mac. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. In the morning I have a continuing medical education class on (Hospice Care). After class I will met up with Elise at the "Tucson Women's Club. I will pick her up and we will pick our dear friend Lois. We are taking her to lunch at "Leos". Can you say margarita? My playmate and I will say it at least twice. Twice is always nice, eh girlfriends? Smile! We will also be joined by longtime friend Advern. Ole'

Here are a few pictures from our stay in Sierra Vista over the weekend. My shorty and I checked into our suite and we were all set to rest and relax. We ran into a problem in our suite. We turned on the heat and all it did was blow out cold, cold air. So after two calls to the desk we were moved to a different suite.

Once we got settled in we chowed down on my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip with Scoop Fritos. It was delicious and we got it all down with several Jack and Cokes. We played video games on our stay-cation laptop for over 5 hours straight. We enjoyed every minute of. After all of the game play we hit the sheets to call it a day. It turned out to be a good day in Sierra Vista even with the no heat problem.


INSIDE OF OUR SUITE AT SIERRA SUITES 






Have a good night and I will chat at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...