Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Was you day a good one? It has been a busy day here but I enjoyed it.

Chris enjoyed his morning with Rosemary and he was glad that I got him up this afternoon. He enjoys being in the main house with us.

My shorty is helping with me with my #Hide a Rock Tucson. I picked up a kit of paint and brushes to paint up more rocks. My playmate finished another one this evening and it is very nice. I will be placing it somewhere in Tucson tomorrow. Come to find out that my (fidanzata) found the rock that I placed at her home and now she is a member of the group. WooHoo! She is going to pass her rock along.


LOON ROCK GOING OUT TOMORROW!


We dined on the 15 bean and neck bone meal that I prepared in the crock pot. It is delicious and very filling.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring for us. Have a good night and get plenty of sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...


Sapevo che ti sarebbe piaciuto con tutti queo meraviglioso dipinti che hai in casa. Abbiamo delle persone di grande talento quia Tucson.

Loraine said...

E tu sei uno di loro!

countrygranny47 said...

YOU DO A NICE JOB ON YOUR ROCKS,,,
WISH WE COULD FIND SOME DECENT ROCKS HERE TO PAINT.
OURS ARE MOSTLY STONES,,, lol
HAVE A GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...