Sunday, February 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MELANIN


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is on her cave right now but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. 

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I should get done today. I asked her the play some "Down Home Blues" for later in the day.

  Well, we enjoyed our dinner out with Sheila and Dave downtown at "47 Scott". I like this place and the food was very good and so were the tall "Gin and Tonics". After dinner we strolled over to the "Fox Theater" to see the musical "Capital Steps". In attendance was Paula and Marty, Lois and Meg, Donna from PHS, and many others. What a show and the theater was packed. It got a standing ovation that was well deserved. Great evening!


DAVE AND SHEILA AT 47 SCOTT


MIO MOGLIE E IO AT 47 SCOTT









  This evening well be having dinner with the crew at "Zemans".Well I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

  I wonder if my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim are back at home.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...