Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



17 MAY WORK OF MY ANGEL QUEEN!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Killing Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very warm, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

After I get Chris up and into the main house, I will get back to setting up the (Jacuzzi). I will connect the pump and heater, install the filters and fill it up with water. After that I will start up the heater and sanitize it.

My playmate and I both have rocks that are prepped for painting. We will get to them soon.

Hey, my dinner from "El Corral" was excellent. I enjoyed some Rib Tips and an ice cold "Peroni". I ate every bit of it. Thanks Mia Moglie.

16 MAY "EL CORRAL" RIB TIPS



16 MAY I ADDED A "PERONI" BIRRA!


Well, I had better get busy with Chris Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (occhiolino). I am sending my fidanzata a (occhiolino) to start her day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono d'accordo fidanzata. Shoo Shoo e molto piu carina della Quen Mum.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country, Granny and Bob. Have a good Hump Day. Thanks for posting to our blog.

Loraine said...

Eccone uno a tua volta ";)"

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...