Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




23 MAY A DAY IN THE DESERT



23 MAY WILMA AND BETTY EVOLVED! YABBA DABBA DO!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Kill Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

I really enjoyed my dip in the (Jacuzzi) last night. I turned on the (spa) lights and I relaxed with my head on one of the headrests. It was great and I slept like a log. 

Well, I had better check on Chris.  Have a good Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe. 

Today's challenge word is (specchio). I took a look in the (specchio) and I looked better this morning. How are you feeling this morning fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

"the jacuzzi" ti ha fatto apparire meglio allo specchio? ne devo prendere uno anch'io!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...