Monday, May 29, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  (Giorno Della Memoria)

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust "French Roast" Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage today. He has the gleam in his eye that says oh yeah!

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Today is the sacred Memorial Day, (Giorno Della Memoria).  A day of reflection and to give thanks to all of my comrades in arms who have given the ultimate sacrifice for this country. I salute you!



REFLECTION

My playmate and I had a very nice evening at "Oreganos" last night. We enjoyed a nice thin crust pizza and Moretti Birras. For dessert we each had a Bellini. We always work on crossword puzzles when we are there. The manager came up to us and was amazed we actually do crossword puzzles from the newspaper, let alone that we still read the newspaper.


28 MAY OREGANOS THIN CRUST PIZZA



28 MAY MORETTI BIRRA


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

I am going to check on the (Jacuzzi) to make sure that it is completely sanitized. I may hit it up this evening. Ya Mon'.

Today's challenge word is (aiuto). Hey, fidanzata do you need any (aiuto) today?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

"Me la cavo con un piccolo aiuto dei miei amici."

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...