Saturday, May 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


6 MAY IN OUR CACTUS GARDEN



6 MAY FROM MY COMRADE IN ARMS (DON)


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to lay some more "Down Home Blues" for me today.

First off today I will be going grocery shopping after I get Chris settled. Normally my playmate does this, but she has to stay indoors due to her (dermo) procedure that she received yesterday. 

I will complete my rock today for sure. I will complete the back yard work and I will start to assemble to (Jacuzzi), if nothing comes up.

Hey, how about those Phoenix Suns? Great game last night. The Lakers and Warriors play tonight. There will be a bet for the NBA Finals, of course Smile!

Here is today's clowning picture. Enjoy!

MARTY



Well, I had better get to it post haste. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later. Stay well, safe, and sound.

Today's challenge word is (muu). I wanted to start the day with a (muu) like a cow. Did you (muu) this morning fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono cresciuto in un caseificio, quindi mi piacciono le mucche e i muus sono un suono amichevole per me.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...