Sunday, May 14, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica! Buona Festa Della Mamma!



ELISE'S MOTHER'S DAY FLOWERS

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

First off let me say "Buona Festa Della Mamma!" to all of the mothers on this special day. 

Here are a few more pictures from yesterday's Chef Day. Enjoy! 

13 MAY BBQ PULLED PORK



13 MAY PLATED


We are going to hit up a movie this evening at "El Con Mall". The movie is "Hypnotic" it should be a good one. Sister Jayne will be with Chris while we are at, the movies.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mamma). I miss my (mamma) especially on this day. Buona Festa Della Mamma fidanzata

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Boungiorno fidanzata. Di quale donna stai chiedendo?

Loraine said...

Divertiti al cinema.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...