Monday, May 8, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been a busy here today. I got quite a bit done. 

Chris and Elise both got a massage from Rosemarie. I even got to start putting the new (jacuzzi) up. I hope to complete it tomorrow.

My playmate prepared chili for dinner, with baby carrots and slices of cheese. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Key Lime yogurt for dessert. I hope that my puter problems are fixed, we will see. 

Here is the clowning picture of the day. Enjoy!


NICOLETTE

Here are the pictures of Sous Chefs Day! Enjoy!

7 MAY SOUS CHEFS' DAY MARGARITA PIZZA



7 MAY PEPPERONI AND PROCUITTO PIZZA


Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat with you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La pizza sembrava molto buona!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...