Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



My day is almost over. How was yours? It has been another busy day for me, but I got a lot done.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching basketball and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert. We are waiting for the Suns and Nuggets game to start. Go Suns!

I worked on the jacuzzi set-up today. It is coming along nicely. Have a look.







Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!

9 MAY MY LATEST

I got to see Sister Jayne this morning and she is doing well.

Here is another clowning around picture. Enjoy!


PAPA JOHN & JOY


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti auguro una buona notte di riposo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...