Sunday, May 7, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How is it going so far on this sunny Domenica? We are good and full of our take-away breakfast from the "Egg Connection". They included a huge cinnamon roll loaded with icing.

7 MAY MIA MOGLIE COLAZIONE.



7 MAY IO COLAZIONE


My playmate is caring for Chris, and I am tackling my normal Domenica tasks to get ready for the upcoming week.

At the present time Chris is relaxing and listening to some "Old School Soul", we both are into it. I have some yardwork to complete as well today.

My shorty wants to play some "Wii" games later this afternoon. This evening we may bounce to the movies to see "The Covenant". The previews were very good.

Here is a pic of the rocks in the hood. Enjoy!

Here is another clowning around picture. Enjoy!



JT

Well, I had better get Azalya watered and fed. Enjoy this Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...