Saturday, May 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Kill Fee a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, sunny morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is "Chef's Day". My Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans and burning in the (cucina). It will be "Catfish and Fries" today. My Sous Chef will be making the Tartar Sauce and she will pick a good libation to go along with the meal.

I checked on the (Jacuzzi) this morning and it is at 100 degrees. The filtration system is running, and I will sanitize it today. Looks like I will be in it tomorrow or sooner. I need to buy a skimmer today for the (Jacuzzi).

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (pappagallo). When I get in the (jacuzzi) I may find a (pappagallo) on my shoulder like a pirate. Arrrg! What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Sharon and Tim,
Good to hear from you this morning. Enjoy the marathon this morning.

Jessie said...

Morning Rosie,
Good to hear from you this morning. What is new in Melbourne?

Loraine said...

Se hai un pappagallo in spalla, fatti una foto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...