Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is almost over, and it has been a long one, let me tell you.

We got a lot done today so we could make sure that all goes well tomorrow. The PY Steakhouse called to confirm our reservation for tomorrow evening with Shoo Shoo. We are all set, thanks to my Executive Host Victoria.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some (green goop), avocado later this evening.

Get a good night's rest so you can be ready for Hump Day. My playmate and I are going to hop in the (Jacuzzi) this evening. Ya Mon'. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

riposare bene

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...