Thursday, May 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones", along with a good breakfast.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that we are going to "Green Valley" after breakfast. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

It is going to be another busy day here in the "Old Pueblo". I have some trash to get rid of today, and I have to load up some more for another day.

We are just about out of rocks. Speaking of rocks, we will be dropping some off at "Gus Balones" this morning and I will be putting a new completed rock in the hood.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is ( scavezzacollo).I am feeling like a (scavezzacollo). Do you feel like a (scavezzacollo) sometime?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Penso che i miei giorni scavezzacollo siano finiti.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...