Sunday, May 28, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




27 MAY FROM MY SISTER TIGER



27 MAY YA MON'


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Use Me Up by Bill Withers!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today.  I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for today.

Hey, I really enjoyed the (Jacuzzi) last night. I slept like a frog on a lily pad.

My playmate and I are going to hit up "Oreganos" for dinner this evening. We will dine on pizza and some ice-cold Moretti (birras). We will top the evening off with some (bellinis) Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie,
How are things in Melbourne?

Jessie said...

Fidanzata ero al settimo cielo nella vasca idromassaggio ieri sera. Paradiso!

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia di nuovo tempo per jacuzzi oggi.

Jessie said...

Oggi non c'e tempo per entrare nella vasca idromassaggio. Lo sanificando oggi. Come stai cara?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...