Friday, May 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ELDERS



26 MAY FRIEND

Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to:  The Cat Who Talked Turkey a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a strong, robust "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:30am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate got into the hot (jacuzzi) last night. I didn't take any photos because she decided to go soak (au natural). When she got out, she hit the sheets and was out and calling all hogs. Smile! A good soaking will do that to you.

We are going to hit up Park Mall to see a movie titled "About My Father" The previews were excellent.


My shorty and I played "Wii" games yesterday. We played Bowling, Tennis, and Baseball. Chris enjoyed watching us play badly.

Hey tomorrow is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will once again be in the (cucina) tossing about pots and pans.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later. I am going to give Chris's house a cleaning tomorrow.

Today's challenge phrase is ( a mia moglie piace dormire tra due cuscini.) Che ne dici di fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi piace il cuscino solo uno. Ma io uso una macchina del rumore bianco per tenere lontani i suoni. Forse è come un secondo cuscino.

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all

Jessie said...

Have a good Memorial Weekend Country Granny and Bob.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...