Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



17 MAY PAPA JOHN

Was your day a good one? It has been a busy one here. Hey, did you get any rain? Of course, we did as soon as I got the "Green Lady" washed, waxed, and vacuumed. Karma, right?

Chris and I watched a couple of horror movies this afternoon. It was very relaxing for both of us.

My playmate prepared leftover BBQ Pork, pinto beans and cold slaw. It was delicious. We got dinner down with a few Jack and Dr. Peppers. Refreshing!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some (green goop) avocado in a bit. We are watching basketball.

My shorty and I have started new rocks today. We finish them very soon.

Well, I had better get back with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...