Friday, May 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Tired!

Music listening to: Dexter the Final Cut a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Old School" for me today.

My shorty has prepped a new rock for painting. I will follow her lead as soon as I find a good rock.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (marciapiede). I watched some lizards doing some push-ups on the (marciaiede) this morning. Are they doing that at your house fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Rosie, have a good weekend in Melbourne.

Jessie said...

Rossand Denice, have a good weekend in Sydney.

Loraine said...

Non ho ancora visto molte lucertole e nessuna che stesse facendo flessioni. Sei il ragazzo fortunato a vedere le lucertole sul marciapiede.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...