Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is going on around your way? It is another busy day here and I just cannot get the time to do anything for myself. More and more things are popping up for me to do.

I got all of my errands taken care of today, and now after I finish posting I am going to try to get back to the (Jacuzzi) set up.

So, I have decided to do only one thing a day until I have caught up. This will allow me to do things for myself, even if that is nothing at all. My friend (Jeanne) is always reminding to take care of myself first, because everyone else is doing just that.

Chris is much better, and he is watching TV in the main house.  I hope that your day is a good one. It is very windy here in Central Tucson right now.

Ciao...Jessie   

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...