Thursday, May 4, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

4 MAY CACTUS GARDEN



4 MAY (FOCUS)

Did your day go the way you wanted it to? It has been a very busy day for us.

Mia moglie had errands and a doctor's appointment. I cared for Chris, worked in the backyard, stacked up a pile of trash for the dumpster, disassembled the old jacuzzi. I am beat.

We enjoyed take away from "Leos" to include a few margaritas. It was delicious. Those Rita's gave me some extra strength. Smile! Ole'.

We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris. It is a very good series. I made a quick trip over to Sister Jayne's house to deliver some triple antibiotic. She is looking good. Her sister Maggie is there with her.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some Peach yogurt for dessert. He is watching TV. 

My playmate is in the main house working on a new "Covid" puzzle.

Here is another one of my clowning pictures. Enjoy!

CAPO JIM



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for TGIF.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise   

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la serata

countrygranny47 said...

Have a good day.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...