Monday, July 25, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

We hope that your day went well. Elise and I are saddened this evening because the director of the "Tucson Women's Chorus" is now in hospice. Please say a prayer for the family and friends of Karlena. It is a sad day for my Elise and all of the chorus members.

We are watching the  "DNC" and I was blown away by Michelle Obama's speech. What an amazing woman in my eyes. I repeat in my eyes for all who may disagree, but you have that right and privilege to do so.

Have a good night all.
Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Bobby said...

So sorry to hear of Karlena...what a legacy. Music is love and she loved her music didn't she!!

Jessie said...

Yes she did Bobby.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...