Monday, July 11, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Cautious! Weird!

Music listening to: For The Love Of You by the Isley Brothers

    It's is a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have a lemon treat that my playmate got for me. Yesterday was a hot one and today will more than likely follow suit. Whew!

     I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning, but other than that I have no plans. I do need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed though.

    My shorty and I went to see the movie "Purge" Election Year. It was very good and we thought that this one was the best  of the series so far. It has a lot of symbolism that is spot on with all that is going on today.

   I am feeling a little weird this morning but it will pass. I guess it may be due to I haven't heard from my girlfriends lately! What is up with that girlfriends? Smile!

   Elise and I will be meeting up with the ex-Keno Queen (Dottie) on Wednesday. We are going to attend the "Sizzling Summer Sounds" at one of the resorts in the foothills. It is presented by the "Invisible Theater" and the shows are always great.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Monday. Enjoy and be careful.

 Later...Jessie and Elise

JT and George, how are things in Chandler?

Ross and Denise, are you feeling better?

   

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...