Saturday, July 9, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!






Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: I Want Be Close To you by Maxi Priest

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a sweet roll to go along with it. Yeah! David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

  I will be collecting on a bet this evening at "Sullivan's Steakhouse". I have my knife and fork at the ready. Can you say steak, lobster and crab? WooHoo! I will be without a doubt.

  We say the movie "Last Cab To Darwin". This a excellent movie and the "Loft" was packed to the gills. This movie has a lot to say about many things that are going on in our world right now. We recommend this one for sure.

  I am going to hit up the treadmill so I can make sure I have some extra room for tonight's victory dinner. Smile!

  Have a good weekend and be careful when you are out and about.

Cheers......Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...