Friday, July 29, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a couple of cookies along with my second cup. We may get some more rain this evening so the forecast says. We will see.

   Elise and I are going to a memorial service this afternoon for our dear friend Toni who passed away. 

   Later this evening Marv will be here to care for Chris. We are going to meet up with Donna and Dottie this evening at the "Gaslight Theater" to see the live play titled "Freedom League". It is going to be a good one with lots of laughs as always.

   We had a wonderful evening at Inca's last night with Papa John, Jane, Stu and Shoo. The food was very good and the Pisco Sours were great. Thank you Papa and Jane for buying my first round. It was a good send off for Jane and Papa who will be leaving on Monday heading for Peru. Enjoy!

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great TGIF!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise.

 Way to go Hillary! 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...