Friday, July 1, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? Well, I am back online now. I called in a repair to have a tech come out but now I will have to cancel it. Yeah!

We got rained on big time this afternoon. I mean a real gully washer, belly washer, or what ever you want to call it. We got soaking wet, big time. Jane did you go there? I now that you did, smile!

The streets turned into rivers and loads of flooding everywhere. Our shed got flooded big time and I hope that our treadmill was not destroyed.  I have the shed doors and windows open right now so it can air dry. I will have to move things around and check things out. I will do that tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be dry and we don't get anymore rain. Man, it was something. I caught my playmate floating down our street on video. Way cool!

I am glad to be back online and I am sure that you missed the blog because I have missed you as well. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe, happy and dry. Jane I went there, smile!
Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...