Saturday, July 30, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Ready Or Not by After 7

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and at it soon. Jane did you go there? Of course you did. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will fill my cup post-haste. It is a muggy and sticky morning here in the Old Pueblo. We got a a very nice rain last night and we may get more today.

   Elise and I enjoyed the memorial service for Toni yesterday afternoon. It was well done. Later in the evening we met up with Dottie and Donna at the "Gaslight Theater" to see the play "The Freedom League of America". It was very good and we were laughing big time as always. Hey we downed two bottles of red while we were there. The next presentation will be "Frankenstein", it should be another good one. I think I will make reservations for Jayne and her sis Maggie for this one. They could use break from the everyday.

   It is going to be a busy day. We have to move furniture around this morning due to the window installers will be here this morning to install 6 new windows. David will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening.

   If the window installers get done today we will meet up with Bobby at "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. I will post when I can today to include pictures from "Inca's and the Gaslight". 

   Have a great weekend.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa, have a good trip to Peru.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, that was a funny play. Always nice to see familiar actor's faces.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...