Friday, July 1, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Disappointed! Slap and Tickled!

Music Listening to: Birds Chirping!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am starving. I have to go to the lab this morning for some routine blood work. I am starving because I had to fast for this draw. It is cloudy, sticky, muggy and a slight breeze is blowing here in the Old Pueblo.

   I am having Internet problems in Chris's house where I post and send the blog from. I am in the main house posting this. My address book is not here on the laptop so I cannot send the blog out like I usually do. The repair will take place on 3 July.

   I am caring for Chris this weekend due to the caregivers have made other plans. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to "La Parrilla Suiza " for happy hour and the we we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see a live play. My playmate and I had to cancel a few things because I have to care for Chris.

   I hope to have my Internet fixed soon. It goes out sometimes when we have a major storm. We hope that your weekend goes well..
Later...Jessie

 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...