Friday, July 8, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, I just got back from the doctor's office with Chris and he is doing great. Chris was not a happy guy due to his favorite nurse was not there today. He could not get his flirt on. Smile! Been there before! Yeah!

His doctor said that is so hot outside that he decided not to go out for lunch. So he had lunch in the hospital cafeteria. Wow!

I want thank everyone who commented about this mornings blog. Times are not good and they are heading in the wrong direction and it is out there for all to see if you just look. I thank my niece for contacting me. It open my eyes up even further, because she lives in Dallas.

Have a blessed rest of your day.
Jessie


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...