Friday, July 8, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Perplexed!

Music listening to: What A Girl Wants by Christina A

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a small salad later this morning. I am going to hit up the treadmill as soon as Chris is settled and relaxed. It is another warm, muggy and sticky morning the Old Pueblo.

   I am perplexed this morning more than usual. I am concerned about the rash of recent shootings and the actions that are being taken to resolve this matter. I know that Jim Crow is alive and well. Still here and it is being kept on the down low these days. It is all about fear and nothing more. Fear is a powerful thing and it is and can be deadly. I am blessed to have been raised differently by my parents. I have the wherewith all and the  discipline to see hate and prejudice within a person or group and I keep them at bay but  always looked at be it friend, foe or even so called relatives or people who use the term family loosely. I am really perplexed this morning and I believe rightly so. Nuff said! Whew! Melodee thanks for opening my eyes up a bit more. I can feel what you are saying.

   I will be taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment this afternoon. My shorty and I are going to the "Loft" this evening to see a movie screening for "Loft"members. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I will be grubbing on "Dab's Delight" sandwiches and chips this evening from "Beyond Bread" Yummy! Of course a few cocktails will be enjoyed as well.

   Have a wonderful TGIF. Stay safe and enjoy.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise



   

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...