Saturday, July 16, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: When I Think Of You by Janet Jackson

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate is up and on her way to the gym to swim. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a sweet roll along with it this morning. David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

    I just got off of the treadmill and I am soaked. I was listening to Nelly sing It's Hot In Here" very appropriate don't you think? Makes me want to take my clothes off, eh? Jane I know you went there already. I feel like busting loose for sure, smile!

  We were going to go to the movies but my shorty changed her mind so we are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. We may play some "Wii" games this afternoon as well.

  Where is the rain? Have a good day and stay cool, safe and happy.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Sandy, so good to hear from you today.

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Jayne, did you get to sleep last night?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...