Saturday, July 2, 2016

It's The Weekend


Good Morning! 

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Love Don't Cost A Thing by J-Lo

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will prepare a salad for later. The skies are clear this morning we may get more rain today. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be caring for Chris after David's shift. I also will be caring for Chris on Sunday along with Elise due to we have no coverage.

   My playmate and I had a nice time at "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. We enjoyed three margaritas each and they were very good. After that we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play/musical titled "A Year with Toad and Frog". It was very good.

  Today we are going to be visited by our daughter Tangye this evening. It is always good to see her. My shorty and I are going to play Wii games this afternoon. We are in for a treat this evening. Elise preparing some Elk for dinner. Yummy! 

  Here are a few pics from our short stay-cation at the DDC with the no longer "Queen of Keno" . The title is shared now by Dottie and me! Yeah. I will be honing my skills so I can be ready for our next meeting.

   Have a great weekend and enjoy.
Later...Jessie and Elise

OUR ROOM AT DDC

PY STEAKHOUSE

PY STEAKHOUSE

ELISE AND DOTTIE AT DENNY'S

OUR DAUGHTER KIM AT DENNY'S




4 comments:

Loraine said...

Beautiful people. Beautiful times.
Life is good!

countrygranny47 said...

Beautiful pictures of everyone.
Your daughter is really a pretty young lady.

Jessie said...

Thank you Loraine. Of course you are included with the beautiful people, girlfriend.

Jessie said...

Country Granny thank you for the compliment. Yes, our daughter Kim is stunning and we are very proud of her.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...