Monday, July 4, 2016

It's A Monday! Happy Fourth of July!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Rocked it!

Music listening to: Give Me The Night by George Benson

   It's a Monday! Happy Fourth of July! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. I will have a salad a bit later in the morning. I just got off of the treadmill and it was rough let me tell you. I haven't been on it in awhile, but it feels so good. The sweat is pouring big time. Yeah!

   I have an errand to take care of this morning and that is about all that I have planned for today. So Chris and I are going to chill out today. Elise is playing Bridge today.

  We hope that your day will be a good one. Stay safe and healthy.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Please say a prayer for my sister Tiger's husband Ray. He is in hospital and he will be having surgery this morning.

Jane,how are you doing? Do you need anything?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...