Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!


BJ'S OF TUCSON

CHRIS AT DOCTORS APPT

CHRIS AND ELISE AT DOCTORS APPT

JAYNE STRIKING A SELFIE POSE


Mood: Content! Enlightened!

Music listening to: Boggie Oggie Oggie by A Taste of Honey

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is caring for Chris today and she will be over shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is ready to be filled and enjoyed. We will be having breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" and we will be joined by Bobby.

    I was hoping for a nice rain filled night last night but no such luck. We had some gusty winds, and a fantastic lightening display. You could smell the rain in the air, but no a drop fell. Maybe we will get a sprinkle or two today after I get the Fiat 500L washed, smile!

   We had a wonderful evening at "Cody Beef and Bean" last night with Bobby. Elise and I shared a carafe of room temperature Burgundy. Elise got the T-Bone special with the works, Bobby got cheese sticks with a dressing and a couple of beers, I got the Porterhouse with the works and I almost ate it all. It was all good. Another grand evening here in the Old Pueblo.

   I am looking forward to taking a few photos of Jane and Papa John with family this afternoon. Jane is one of my girlfriends that I post about often, smile!

   Later in the evening we are meeting up with the crew at "Zemans" for our monthly dinner and wine feast. It is alway a good time at "Zemams.

   We hope that your Sunday will be a good one and we hope that it brings you many blessings.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...