Wednesday, July 13, 2016

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: California In Love by 2 Pac

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but hopefully she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a small sweet roll with it. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. I have a few errands to take care of this morning, but before that I will hit the treadmill.

   Well, I was hoping to play a nice, hot game of Gin Rummy last night but I could not due to I started to have stomach problems. So instead I played the game of "Skip, skip to the Loo". I guess I over enjoyed my dinner yesterday, eh? I am still grumbling and growling this morning but I feel great.

   I need to gas up the Fiat 500L and get it washed today. The ex-Keno Queen (Dottie) will be over this evening to go with us to the "Sizzling Summer Sounds" at Skyline Country Club. We are having dinner and a show to hear "Magic Moments" with Julie Anne and her fabulous trio. They will take us on a journey with Burt Bacharach and Hal David musical tribute. It should be a fun evening.

   Well, I had better get my (Mojo) on. Have a wonderful Humper. Right Jane?

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

  

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...