Sunday, July 17, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Bobby. The food was as good as ever and the place was packed. That is a real good thing for sure.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished cleaning up behind Chris's house and hauling a load over to the community dumpster.

I also restocked Chris's supplies for next week and I will inventory his meds in case I need to reorder some before we leave for Vegas.

Hope you are enjoying your day? I am about to get cleaned up so I can visit my girlfriend Jane for a little before my shorty and I head over to "Zemams" for dinner with the crew. I will be taking a few photos of the family for Jane and Papa John.

Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Have a great evening.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Oh, yeah I got the Fiat 500L Trekking washed and the clouds are rolling in. I knew as soon as I got it washed the rain would appear. Bad Juju! The good thing though is my Mojo is working. Yeah Mon'

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...