Monday, July 11, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? I got my errands taken care of and Chris and I are relaxing. It is another hot one here in the Old Pueblo.

Chris and have been watching TV and listening to the radio. It has been a weird sort of afternoon and I think whatever it is that has been bothering is about to come to the surface. I just have that feeling and I will deal with it for sure. I don't know why but the adage that "Nice Guys Finish Last" has popped into my head. 

Well, I had better take Chris over to the main house so we can shuck corn. I have a pounding headache. I hope that it goes away soon. I am going to hit the treadmill again this evening. Yeah!
Later.....Jessie

A very strange day today, but it is all good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope whatever is will disappear! Good wishes.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...