Saturday, July 16, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


Well the day is almost over. How was yours? We spent the afternoon playing "Wii" games with Bobby. It was a lot of fun. Elise and I played miniature golf and horseshoes for a while.

Later Bobby returned and we left for "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. Jayne is here caring for Chris tonight. The meal was delicious and the carafe of room temperature Burgundy was very good.

Elise has hit he sheets to read for a bit. We are both stuffed to the gills. I will hit the sheets later after I take Jayne home for the night. Tomorrow we will meet up with Bobby at the "Egg Connection" for breakfast. Donna will be here tomorrow to give Chris a massage.

We are going to meet up with the crew for dinner tomorrow at "Zemams". It is always a fun evening with the crew there. We hope that your night is filled with joyous sleep and dreams.

Prost......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...